Early arrivals of the 2018 lineup of Ducati motorcycles are landing at dealers across North America. This includes many new models, including the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro, and Multistrada 950 which will now be available in North America as a factory option. Visit www.ducatiusa.com for additional product information and to locate a dealer near you.
Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro (MSRP $23,295)
- The most capable, production off-road adventure motorcycle in Ducati history
- New Sand color, Pirelli Scorpion Rally tires fitted as standard (19” front, 17” rear), Ducati Performance tubular steel crash bar by Touratech with LED lights, a low windscreen great for on-the-pegs off-road riding and the Ducati Performance exhaust by Termignoni
- Limited availability in North America denoted by individual number and badge
- Now shipping to U.S. dealers
Multistrada 950 Touring (MSRP Starting from $13,995)
- Touring model joins the Standard version in the U.S. beginning 2018
- The Multistrada 950 Touring features color matched, lockable side panniers and center stand
- The standard version is available at dealers now. The Touring will ship to North American dealers in December.