One of the biggest advantages of our crash bars system is the all around 27mm/1.06″ diameter tubing that rests on 5mm thick steel mounting tabs and offers reliable protection for fairing, radiator, engine case and other parts of the engine.
The design is based on the philosophy that less is often more, hence we created a compact, sturdy set of crash bars that do not reach far away from its mounting points. This system perfectly complements the sporty, aggressive lines of the Triumph Tiger 800. Comes in Matte Silver or Matte Black. MSRP: $329.00. Click HERE for more.
- Hand MIG welded – It’s all about the strength! We continue to follow our philosophy: toughness and functionality over appearance.
- Quality 27mm/1.06″ steel tube with 2mm wall thickness – any low quality steel tubing BELOW THESE SPECS will be crushed when your 450lbs bikes crashes into the ground. Our crash bars will take the beat!
- Less is often more. We didn’t try to cover the whole entire bike with crash bars that look like a cobweb. The Tiger 800 models have very few tough mounting points, thus it makes more sense to create one solid and compact crash bar that stays close to the few mounting points instead of being far spread out that results in an overly flexible and “soft” structure. It will do more damage to your Tiger 800! Our compact and tough crash bars are the only way to go here to truly protect your Triumph’s expensive and fragile parts.
- Tough mounting points – No cutting corners here (either)! Precision laser cut pieces for perfect fitment using 4mm thick metal mounts. These parts absorb a lot of impacts from crashes, rather than your bikes chassis that”s worth thousands of dollars.
- Stainless Steel Hardware – These bolts and nut will always and forever look nice and shiny. Unless your bike is covered in mud and dust…
- Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion of the coatings – it”s an extremely vital part of our manufacturing process. Sandblasted surfaces will withstand most surface scratches and give you a longer-lasting product.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!